New Artist Ryan n' Coke is his name and he's a Musician also

Discussion in 'Art' started by lloyd249, Mar 14, 2016.

1. lloyd249

lloyd249 it's not hoarding if it's valuable

i know it was meant to be funny

2. lloyd249

it was a famous line from corner gas when brett's mom didn't know who yoda was/is

3. lloyd249

school hahahaha that's a good one ,the only school he would go to is the school of hard knocks lol he is out at the bar selling one right now

4. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

Hopefully, some gallery/agent will discover him and exploit the hell out of him. Hey, Lloyd - here's your chance!

5. lloyd249

i don't know if he had money he would be very dangerous lol but to himself i mean

6. lloyd249

wow my long lost son just contacted me on facebook a few hours ago have been talking to him for hours he is 35 and i haven't seen him since he was 1 and talked to him over the phone about ten years ago

Mill Cove Treasures likes this.
  7. lloyd249

think he needs a show ,i better go and see the museum here ?

8. lloyd249

not sure if there is an agency here.
    they are famous in this town but they haven't played in a few years still mad at each other (family eh lol )

9. scoutshouse

WHAT??? You just threw that in there! Just want to make sure that wasn't a typo - he was ONE year old?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  10. lloyd249

DSC07611.JPG i bought the 2 that are sorta the same he put paint down then put another piece on top and made it i told him to sign it and gave him 20 bucks for some smokes

gonna frame them i have lots of frames lol

11. scoutshouse

He really sounds like my nephew - I took him to Venice Beach - he was hypnotized by Silver Man (a street performer) and decided he should be coming back (after high school, of course) to be a street performing robot.
    (he's now a real estate property appraiser)

lloyd249 likes this.
  12. lloyd249

yup she took off and i couldn't find her i tried for a year to find them but no one would help and he knows it his mom told him the truth i was a teen and she was older we will say lol

13. lloyd249

i moved to sask and i went back a few times tried to go to the old house where she lived but no luck. he made me phone his mom and talk to her lol i don't know why she was as bad as she always was there was a lot of drinking in her family and she was drunk but o well and mean as ever lol
    she found a new man and raised him and a sister all is good
    fingers crossed

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  14. lloyd249

DSC07627.JPG he sold one tonight 80 dollars the gold one he said and i didn't know this he mixed the gold with a clear coat and then put it on didn't even get to frame it i wondered why the gold was so shiny

he likes black frames
    he signed it before he left in pencil hahaha

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  15. scoutshouse

I TOLD you that was a good one! or told you he should go to school, same thing! :)

16. lloyd249

i did kinda like it also .

17. lloyd249

i used to go to shows all over alberta and sask with them and run lights and make props set up take down i taped most if not all the shows except the one they did the guitar thing (smashed over ryan's head ) they promised they wouldn't and then did it anyways

18. lloyd249

so here is two more that he is working on he wants to lacquer them and put lights in them they are glued round and dried
    DSC07637.JPG DSC07634.JPG DSC07635.JPG DSC07636.JPG just his face for now lol

19. lloyd249

found another frame for one of ryan's paintings this one is named ryan coke can you see it ?
    DSC07659.JPG

20. lloyd249

well I got a call from the emergency ward thursday morn asking if i can come and pick ryan up, again lol, seems he was chasing off partiers in the middle of the night (he lives in a high traffic house ) smashed a window and now has 30 stitches in his right hand , and has cut tendons

Draft saved Draft deleted