Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Collecting
>
Introductions
>
New guy with two antiques; one easy, one hard
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="curtis73, post: 2953880, member: 17230"]Well, I can download the images and repost them, but it will have to wait until better internet. Google photos doesn't play well with sharing.</p><p><br /></p><p>The group of pointy things probably range from 12-18". Some wood, some brass, one appears to be a clear plastic like maybe acrylic or lucite. The little offset balls/things are all either wood, some kind of plastic, or the same metal as the thing. A friend sent me this photo and asked me if I knew what they were. A year into trying to figure it out, we're still stumped. I'm not overly worried about their specifics, I just want to know what the heck they are. Like if I posted a picture of a screwdriver, you would just say "it's a screwdriver" without asking "what is the handle made of?" I was hoping someone would recognize the pieces and say "oh, those are [insert name] used for [insert activity]."[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="curtis73, post: 2953880, member: 17230"]Well, I can download the images and repost them, but it will have to wait until better internet. Google photos doesn't play well with sharing. The group of pointy things probably range from 12-18". Some wood, some brass, one appears to be a clear plastic like maybe acrylic or lucite. The little offset balls/things are all either wood, some kind of plastic, or the same metal as the thing. A friend sent me this photo and asked me if I knew what they were. A year into trying to figure it out, we're still stumped. I'm not overly worried about their specifics, I just want to know what the heck they are. Like if I posted a picture of a screwdriver, you would just say "it's a screwdriver" without asking "what is the handle made of?" I was hoping someone would recognize the pieces and say "oh, those are [insert name] used for [insert activity]."[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Collecting
>
Introductions
>
New guy with two antiques; one easy, one hard
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...