Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
New member of the family
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 277566, member: 136"]Karl, sell her quickly - <b>before</b> you have kids!</p><p><br /></p><p>My daughter, who's now older than you are, had one very similar when she was a child.</p><p><br /></p><p>Riding that horse eventually led to the "need" to ride REAL horses... She has had her (real) horse, now retired, for some 24 years, and let me tell you, REAL horses are a horribly expensive habit!</p><p><br /></p><p>Dear daughter & her horse road the Pony Club and Young Riders show circuits for several years, and let me tell you, <b>none</b> of that comes cheap! (I used to say that the horse had more clothes than I did, and that was just the start of it...)</p><p><br /></p><p>When DD went off to college & grad school out of the country, her Dad & I were stuck with the stable fees for the poor horse left behind.</p><p><br /></p><p>Anyway, your rocking horse is delightful, but I say, sell her now, before it's too late!</p><p><br /></p><p>p.s. what happened to the poor horse's tail???[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="SBSVC, post: 277566, member: 136"]Karl, sell her quickly - [B]before[/B] you have kids! My daughter, who's now older than you are, had one very similar when she was a child. Riding that horse eventually led to the "need" to ride REAL horses... She has had her (real) horse, now retired, for some 24 years, and let me tell you, REAL horses are a horribly expensive habit! Dear daughter & her horse road the Pony Club and Young Riders show circuits for several years, and let me tell you, [B]none[/B] of that comes cheap! (I used to say that the horse had more clothes than I did, and that was just the start of it...) When DD went off to college & grad school out of the country, her Dad & I were stuck with the stable fees for the poor horse left behind. Anyway, your rocking horse is delightful, but I say, sell her now, before it's too late! p.s. what happened to the poor horse's tail???[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
New member of the family
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...