Featured New Model Rochester Optical camera

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by prestoncohunter, Jul 26, 2020.

1. prestoncohunter

prestoncohunter Well-Known Member

Found this in a box of "junk" we hauled home from my in-laws several months ago and looking at the case had no idea. Opened it up and this is what I found, appears to be complete but I really don't know. Bellows is still sound, quick search on google and I believe it was made in the early to mid 1880's. Any info is welcomed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mmarco102, patd8643, sabre123 and 2 others like this.
  2. prestoncohunter

prestoncohunter Well-Known Member

Sorry I hadn't been around for several months, work got in the way of other hobbies.

sabre123 and Bronwen like this.
  3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

at least u were working..............;);):happy::happy::happy:

sabre123 and Bronwen like this.
  4. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

The page below has some decent information. Evidently, there were variations on this particular model, and if you scroll to the bottom, they list some of the distinguishing characteristics of each one.

http://www.piercevaubel.com/cam/roc/new.htm

Draft saved Draft deleted