Newcomer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by UpAllnight, Aug 14, 2022.

1. UpAllnight

UpAllnight Member

Just found this board while searching around for information and it looks like a great forum and knowledgeable members.

My main thing is old audio gear, particularly turntables and cartridges, but when hunting for that you always come across other interesting "stuff". Most of it I do not have much of a clue about even though it often is very interesting. We do collect vintage and antique Christmas ornaments and find those from time to time, and I have a bit of a fountain pen collection that is a by-product of the "hunt"! And of course, if there is some really nice old china that can't be passed up...

I will likely post up with a question on some ornaments we found this weekend and are scratching our heads about, but will find the correct forum for it. If there are audio questions I will try to pitch in, though there are great dedicated resources/forums for stereo gear.

kyratango likes this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Let me be the first to welcome you here, UpAllnight. Thank you so much for joining us.

Debora

UpAllnight likes this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome, UpAllnight.

4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Greetings, UpAllnight!

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

welcome aboard !!!

7. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

8. UpAllnight

UpAllnight Member

Thanks everyone. I have already gone down the rabbit hole reading forums instead of what I am supposed to be doing. :D

I like that there are folks here that hunt stuff for both their own collections and for resell. On to many forums everyone pretends that they don't resell.

kyratango likes this.
  9. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

10. Ben Klesc

Ben Klesc New Member

Welcome... new here too. I collect victorian era furniture.

kyratango and UpAllnight like this.
  11. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

then this ain't like any of the other forums that your used to.......:playful::playful::playful:

12. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

13. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Welcome! You'll enjoy seeing some beauties on the board:)

Draft saved Draft deleted