Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Nice haul!Bit clueless on some~Ruskin type box but plastic?!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="BoudiccaJones, post: 702074, member: 5592"]I did know that BUT only because I did some research on Cadbury's Creme Eggs,they don't taste the same as they used to so I tried to find out why. They are made differently now,in England but somewhere ( of course, I can't remember where) they are made to the same old recipe. I then found out that US Cadbury is NOT the same as UK Cadbury :O </p><p>STOP MESSING WITH PERFECTION CADBURY[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="BoudiccaJones, post: 702074, member: 5592"]I did know that BUT only because I did some research on Cadbury's Creme Eggs,they don't taste the same as they used to so I tried to find out why. They are made differently now,in England but somewhere ( of course, I can't remember where) they are made to the same old recipe. I then found out that US Cadbury is NOT the same as UK Cadbury :O STOP MESSING WITH PERFECTION CADBURY[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Nice haul!Bit clueless on some~Ruskin type box but plastic?!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...