Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Auctions
>
NOS-Vintage-SAFTI-PLUS-Ashtray-Design-by-Bill-Glass-The-Last-ROOKWOOD-Artist!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Michael T Glass, post: 293396, member: 5922"]What do artists do after working for Rookwood? Not a lot. Most of them are dead. My father, however, is not only the Last Rookwood Artist. He may be the last living Rookwood artist. The following listing is for one of his patented safety ashtrays, The Saft-Plus. I have a limited supply. Not many people understand the connection between Safti-Plus and Rookwood, my father Bill Glass. </p><p><br /></p><p>Meanwhile, my father is a great resource for Rookwood history. He was consulted for many of the books written about it. All that info, and the processes he used has passed to me. Plus some other insider tidbits. I will try to remain active in the forum in the event I can directly answer some of the inquiries about Rookwood.</p><p><br /></p><p>But my main objective today is to try to sell some of these ashtrays. I will relist until they are all gone. Then I will shift to some of my father's other works. Please check out the Ebay listing. I've also included a link to my father's independent works.</p><p><br /></p><p><a href="https://www.ebay.com/itm/142544711467?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.ebay.com/itm/142544711467?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649" rel="nofollow">https://www.ebay.com/itm/142544711467?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649</a></p><p><br /></p><p><a href="http://sculpturebywtglass.com/index.html" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://sculpturebywtglass.com/index.html" rel="nofollow">http://sculpturebywtglass.com/index.html</a>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Michael T Glass, post: 293396, member: 5922"]What do artists do after working for Rookwood? Not a lot. Most of them are dead. My father, however, is not only the Last Rookwood Artist. He may be the last living Rookwood artist. The following listing is for one of his patented safety ashtrays, The Saft-Plus. I have a limited supply. Not many people understand the connection between Safti-Plus and Rookwood, my father Bill Glass. Meanwhile, my father is a great resource for Rookwood history. He was consulted for many of the books written about it. All that info, and the processes he used has passed to me. Plus some other insider tidbits. I will try to remain active in the forum in the event I can directly answer some of the inquiries about Rookwood. But my main objective today is to try to sell some of these ashtrays. I will relist until they are all gone. Then I will shift to some of my father's other works. Please check out the Ebay listing. I've also included a link to my father's independent works. [URL]https://www.ebay.com/itm/142544711467?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649[/URL] [URL]http://sculpturebywtglass.com/index.html[/URL][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Auctions
>
NOS-Vintage-SAFTI-PLUS-Ashtray-Design-by-Bill-Glass-The-Last-ROOKWOOD-Artist!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...