Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Ocean Waves cardboard print
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 580765, member: 9614"]I have ocean waves setting cardboard print. I took a magnify glass and saw the word Viva in whit letters. Would that be the artist name or the name of the painting. When I did search, I could not find anything on this. The dimensions of this card board print is 10" x 8". With the frame the dimensions are 14 1/8" x 12 1/4". Thank you for your assistance. Rob</p><p>[ATTACH=full]174645[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]174646[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]174647[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 580765, member: 9614"]I have ocean waves setting cardboard print. I took a magnify glass and saw the word Viva in whit letters. Would that be the artist name or the name of the painting. When I did search, I could not find anything on this. The dimensions of this card board print is 10" x 8". With the frame the dimensions are 14 1/8" x 12 1/4". Thank you for your assistance. Rob [ATTACH=full]174645[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]174646[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]174647[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Ocean Waves cardboard print
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...