Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Oil on Canvas en Grisaille (?)
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="laura9797, post: 1524416, member: 9323"][ATTACH=full]227034[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]227035[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]227036[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]227037[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]227038[/ATTACH] I have two works by the same artist. They are actually well done but I can not seem to find out any information based on the signature. I kept thinking the artist was Gigi but now I am wondering if I reading it wrong and maybe the letters are more stylized that I am seeing? There is graphite or charcoal smudging on both around the outline.</p><p>Any one else see something besides Gigi?</p><p>Thank you for looking![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="laura9797, post: 1524416, member: 9323"][ATTACH=full]227034[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]227035[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]227036[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]227037[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]227038[/ATTACH] I have two works by the same artist. They are actually well done but I can not seem to find out any information based on the signature. I kept thinking the artist was Gigi but now I am wondering if I reading it wrong and maybe the letters are more stylized that I am seeing? There is graphite or charcoal smudging on both around the outline. Any one else see something besides Gigi? Thank you for looking![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Oil on Canvas en Grisaille (?)
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...