Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Oil on Canvas en Grisaille (?)
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="laura9797, post: 2237038, member: 9323"]So I had my professional photographer shoot these are now I am puzzled. They are shooting more like prints on canvas? I can't tell if I am seeing pixals or the medium settling in to the canvas? I definitely see some areas that are thick - almost like the acrylic or possibly conte that Moreotherstuff referred to above when looking at the works in person. There is also no bleed through the canvas although I am not sure charcoal/crayon would do that. Thoughts?[ATTACH=full]255676[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255677[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255678[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255681[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="laura9797, post: 2237038, member: 9323"]So I had my professional photographer shoot these are now I am puzzled. They are shooting more like prints on canvas? I can't tell if I am seeing pixals or the medium settling in to the canvas? I definitely see some areas that are thick - almost like the acrylic or possibly conte that Moreotherstuff referred to above when looking at the works in person. There is also no bleed through the canvas although I am not sure charcoal/crayon would do that. Thoughts?[ATTACH=full]255676[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255677[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255678[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]255681[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Oil on Canvas en Grisaille (?)
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...