Old but New Here.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by toomanytocount, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Mansons2005

Mansons2005 Nasty by Nature, Curmudgeon by Choice

And I assume that is (the eventual) Queen Bea on the right????? She didn't change much over the years............didn't even grow all that much taller!

I assume Irene is on the left and Christina is yet to come............. She definitely suffers from the "youngest sibling" syndrome, even making allowances for her optical issues and Gret Hofmans............

judy and KingofThings like this.
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Yes, Bea on the right, Irene on the left. Marijke, who changed her name to Christina, not even a twinkle in her father's eye.
    I don't know if Christina remembers much of the Greet Hofmans case, she was very young at the time (and still Marijke).

KingofThings likes this.
  3. Mansons2005

Not sure his eyes twinkled much............at least when confronted with family!!!!

And in the interests of full disclosure, I never met the man....................I am a victim and perpetrator of stereotype and gossip when I refer to him..............

A personal conversation with Jorge Guillermo leads me to believe that she at least knows of the controversy, even if she doesn't remember it. Wasn't her full name Marijke Christina, or am I remembering that wrong as well??????? Things get foggier as the years get "past-ier"..............

4. Mansons2005

Maybe her "investiture" or what ever it is called........Kings and Queens of the Netherlands do not have coronations.

5. KingofThings

KingofThings 'Illiteracy is a terrible thing to waist' - MHH

I do not know of these things.
    I know, and have known, some royal PITAes but that's it.
    ;)

judy and Mansons2005 like this.
  6. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Welcome Toomany from a west coaster:)

KingofThings likes this.
  7. toomanytocount

toomanytocount Boredom is a sin.

Thank you for the all comments mid page 2 and 3, all missed somehow till now, did not see the continued conversations and salutations, sorry about that. Was not ignoring anybody, just a fluky thing, **** happens. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted