Old Hanging Scale Of Some Sort

Discussion in 'Tools' started by dcfirebottle, Sep 30, 2026 at 4:45 PM.

  1. dcfirebottle

    dcfirebottle Well-Known Member

    Had this thing for quite a few years and never really knew what it was. Obviously, it's a hanging scale. The hooks make me think fish, but I looked online and couldn't really find another. Some were similar but there isn't any marks on it, (that I could find), so I was just kind of searching blind. I'm sure someone here will recognize it. Maybe a guess at age too? Thanks ahead of time. 20260930_063408.jpg 20260930_063157.jpg 20260930_063259.jpg
     
  2. daveydempsey

    daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

  3. daveydempsey

    daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

    There are few for sale on eBay
    126853096683
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Hanging Scale
Forum Title Date
Tools Iron Scale Weight; Dual, Lead Seal, 500G: Odd Symbol May 3, 2026
Tools What is this Scale used for? Jul 14, 2023
Tools Bonded Scale Co information Nov 24, 2021
Tools Old hand scale - Need info May 12, 2021
Tools Steelyard scale Mar 27, 2021

Share This Page