Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Old jug
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Mansons2005, post: 311347, member: 121"] I beg your pardon! I may be an old MUG, but never a jug....but you can always pour from the jug into my mug and we'll see what happens................</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>BTW - I am having a terrible time typing................I'm not sure if is residual or what, but I can't seem to hit the "a" key at all and when hitting other keys I seem to be two keys off (both left and right)...............most annoying to have to type "hunt and peck" with two fingers....................[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Mansons2005, post: 311347, member: 121"][I] [/I]I beg your pardon! I may be an old MUG, but never a jug....but you can always pour from the jug into my mug and we'll see what happens................ BTW - I am having a terrible time typing................I'm not sure if is residual or what, but I can't seem to hit the "a" key at all and when hitting other keys I seem to be two keys off (both left and right)...............most annoying to have to type "hunt and peck" with two fingers....................[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Old jug
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...