Featured Old Mirror ($55)

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by GaleriaGila, Jun 11, 2016.

  1. GaleriaGila

    GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

    Oh I can SOOOOOOOO do that!!!!!
    For antiques lovers I could fondle antiques at the local antiques mall...

    Dusssssssst

    Ssssspindles

    Curley-qssss

    Old labelszszszzsz

    FINGERPRINT on old glassssss...
     
    KingofThings likes this.
  2. hotwheelsearl

    hotwheelsearl Active Member

    Just realized that your profile pic works perfectly with your future in handporn :hilarious::hilarious:
     
    KingofThings and GaleriaGila like this.
  3. GaleriaGila

    GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

    I wont have to change a thing...
    Why have I bothered with school and,wor, when all along, all I needed was nail polish and hand moisturizer... and the Internet!
     
    KingofThings likes this.
  4. Figtree3

    Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

    Sorry that I didn't read this thread earlier. Very entertaining, and I like the mirror! (and the wire stand)
     
    GaleriaGila and KingofThings like this.
  5. GaleriaGila

    GaleriaGila Hola, y'all!

    Scout's table wanted to visit my mirror. I think they're very compatible and would be great together!
     
    Figtree3 and KingofThings like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: Mirror ($55)
Forum Title Date
Furniture How old is this mirror and how is the glass looking new? Sep 3, 2026
Furniture When was this mirror made Jul 19, 2026
Furniture Antique mirror with manufacturer seal Jun 14, 2026
Furniture Im clueless with this mirror & console Jan 22, 2026
Furniture Eastlake Hall Mirror Never Sold - Had to Leave It Jan 21, 2026

Share This Page