Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Old PHOTO: Frame, date, place??? Help Pls?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Mansons2005, post: 279301, member: 121"]I retract what I wrote about Lyndhurst - I just looked at your photo again and I recall that the gallery at Lyndhurst is much wider and the door in the screen (at the end of the room) has a central arch, not off to the side.</p><p><br /></p><p>SORRY if I steered you wrong.............my memory works, but it is like my PC - it just takes a few hours for things to load completely..............</p><p><br /></p><p>PS In my defense, its been 50 years since I have been to Lyndhurst..............[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Mansons2005, post: 279301, member: 121"]I retract what I wrote about Lyndhurst - I just looked at your photo again and I recall that the gallery at Lyndhurst is much wider and the door in the screen (at the end of the room) has a central arch, not off to the side. SORRY if I steered you wrong.............my memory works, but it is like my PC - it just takes a few hours for things to load completely.............. PS In my defense, its been 50 years since I have been to Lyndhurst..............[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Old PHOTO: Frame, date, place??? Help Pls?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...