Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Old Rare Carnival Glass Shakers
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="cxgirl, post: 7064, member: 63"]I'm not sure I understand this - carnival glass is considered clear glass?</p><p>Those miniature shakers are wonderful, especially with the zinc tops!</p><p>The mustards are interesting, I've never come across any. For the carnival one I would have thought a syrup from the lid, although I can't tell if there is a spout or not; the Libbey one I would have had no idea.</p><p>Love the soda gold pair, I would have thought crackle on those.</p><p>Thank-you for sharing photos of your pieces & your knowledge! Very interesting!</p><p>Mary[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="cxgirl, post: 7064, member: 63"]I'm not sure I understand this - carnival glass is considered clear glass? Those miniature shakers are wonderful, especially with the zinc tops! The mustards are interesting, I've never come across any. For the carnival one I would have thought a syrup from the lid, although I can't tell if there is a spout or not; the Libbey one I would have had no idea. Love the soda gold pair, I would have thought crackle on those. Thank-you for sharing photos of your pieces & your knowledge! Very interesting! Mary[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Old Rare Carnival Glass Shakers
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...