Old Tool - Need Help Identifying it please

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Robin L. Kiskunes, Oct 31, 2023.

  1. Hi guys,

    I found this old tool at an estate sale and would like to know what the name of this tool is and what it is used for? I think it's a tool used for machining. The only thing that's printed on the side is GENERAL, Made in USA.

    DSCN5823 Front View Closed.jpg DSCN5824 Front View Open.jpg DSCN5825 Backside View.jpg DSCN5828 Close Up View cropped.jpg DSCN5829 Close Up Inside.jpg
    wlwhittier likes this.
  2. sabre123

    sabre123 Well-Known Member

    It's half of a flaring tool for making flared ends in tubing.
    pewter2, wlwhittier, komokwa and 3 others like this.
  3. Rayo56

    Rayo56 Well-Known Member

    Here's the other part that goes with it.........

    komokwa, wlwhittier and sabre123 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page