Featured Older needle art Adam and Eve, beaded snake

Discussion in 'Textiles, Needle Arts, Clothing' started by Lucille.b, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I keep coming back to look at this discussion. Liking this piece more and more, partly because it's so unusual. I can see why you picked it up, @Lucille.b , and why you are keeping it!

2. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

I looked in that area, and the entire area of missing beads by the snake, nothing printed, but good question! Thanks.

i need help and Bronwen like this.
  3. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

I've never seen anything quite like it, and on that alone decided to grab it. I've had no regrets. I think it would have lasted less than 5 minutes at this sale.

pearlsnblume, Figtree3 and Jivvy like this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I think it is charming folk art, and someone put a lot of love into it. @Sandra 's idea of re-organizing the beads sounds perfect.
    It seems odd that Adam lost his fig leaf.

Figtree3, Sandra, Jivvy and 3 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted