Featured One for Potties: tiny green vase.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by lvetterli, Dec 17, 2023.

1. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

Hello friends. I've had this for quite a while but just haven't sat down and brought it here. It's just over 3"tall and the glaze is finely curdled, very much like Haeger's "Geranium Leaf". I haven't uploaded a pic of the base yet, I will in the next post. Thanks for any thoughts and assistance.

Linda

20220219_114926.jpg 20220219_115017.jpg 20220219_115052.jpg

2. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

3. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

That is not a typical Haeger base but, being so small and older, maybe typical doesn't apply here. Can't think what else it could be.

pearlsnblume and wlwhittier like this.
  4. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

I'll risk assuming that the glaze is your clue, rather than the vessel pattern. The thing looks massive for its size.

verybrad likes this.
  5. trip98

trip98 Well-Known Member

Might be Muncie...not near my books until after Christmas to confirm. I have seen this vase in blue marked 301.

lvetterli and wlwhittier like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted