Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Only 120K-What a deal!
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="blooey, post: 1543157, member: 12007"]I was going to offer $5 for a laugh, but thought better of it and cruised his other listings instead. I guess he's an adherent to the ancient art of the greater fool theory ..at those prices, it only has to work <b><i>some</i> </b>of the time![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="blooey, post: 1543157, member: 12007"]I was going to offer $5 for a laugh, but thought better of it and cruised his other listings instead. I guess he's an adherent to the ancient art of the greater fool theory ..at those prices, it only has to work [B][I]some[/I] [/B]of the time![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Only 120K-What a deal!
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...