Featured opaque (milk) glass pitcher with black prunts

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Rclinftl, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Rclinftl

Rclinftl Well-Known Member

extraordinary quality - full size jug (not a creamer) measures 8" tall - polished pontil - czech ? italian ? the quality of the prunts is impressive - not just hot slabs of glass applied but real workmanship... any ideas? advanced thanXies :O)

!milk7.JPG !milk77.JPG !milk777.JPG !milk7777.JPG !milk77777.JPG !milk777777.JPG

2. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

Have no clue, but I think it's :cool:

3. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

4. ValerieK

ValerieK Well-Known Member

Very stylish! I'm surprised the maker didn't sign it, perhaps a trial piece. Or maybe it was sold with a sticker. My vote is for Italy but could easily be wrong. The black prunts remind me of blackcurrant pastilles. I find the placement of them a bit strange

wlwhittier, bercrystal and johnnycb09 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted