Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Orange opaque glass tidbit maker?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 136690, member: 50"]LOL I know I love this lamp too! I did add it to the lamp thread but here it is with the light on. The light is small and would probably light it up better if the leaves were removed but put it in the sunshine and it sparkles!</p><p><br /></p><p>The tidbit is definitely glass with a little bit of lighter colored glass but only a little. I'll look into Westmoreland and see what I can find. Thanks!</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]35653[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="say_it_slowly, post: 136690, member: 50"]LOL I know I love this lamp too! I did add it to the lamp thread but here it is with the light on. The light is small and would probably light it up better if the leaves were removed but put it in the sunshine and it sparkles! The tidbit is definitely glass with a little bit of lighter colored glass but only a little. I'll look into Westmoreland and see what I can find. Thanks! [ATTACH=full]35653[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Orange opaque glass tidbit maker?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...