Other pieces recently received... ID... values?

Discussion in 'Art' started by jtiis, Mar 21, 2017.

1. jtiis

jtiis New Member

Here are the other works I recently received but don't know anything about (except the last set)...

One signed Ida Mary...(something) maybe 20x28 in size.

IMG_3068.jpg IMG_3067.jpg
    [/FLOAT_LEFT Another with a signature I can't make out - maybe 18x24 in size:

IMG_3069.jpg IMG_3070.jpg

A (charcoal?) drawing signed George E. Roy or Ray:

IMG_3074.jpg

Finally - four pieces by someone I know - Benny Bufano. There is also a marble owl head (unsigned) not shown here. The two mosaics measure something like 9x12 and wood framed (heavy they are) in frames about 18x28. I find these very interesting. I've not found anything like them online in my (limited) search. (I see I didn't get a photo of one of the cat pieces... they are lithos I guess ... will need to take a closer look.)

IMG_3082.jpg IMG_3083.jpg IMG_3084.jpg

Any Jewelry likes this.
  2. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Think these works have some merit. First two look like California paintings. Could not find Ida Mary ???? and it doesn't look like there is enough there legible to figure out the complete signature. I see the second as Kerwin but could find nothing under that name. Maybe a better pic of this signature head on would help.

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

That 1st one is pretty cracked up .......it'd have to be really famous to have any actual value beyond decoration...imo...

the mosaics are very nice.........

4. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

OMG,wich one do I love the most ?!? Maybe Kenyon on the 2nd one? Those tilework ones are to die for! Very "Pompeii" !

Draft saved Draft deleted