Painting-Gd/Bad/Signature?

Discussion in 'Art' started by bosko69, Oct 6, 2026 at 3:40 PM.

  1. bosko69

    bosko69 Well-Known Member

    Scored this piece cheap last weekend-what do You all think...good,bad or indifferent ?
    At the end of 7 or 8 hours of picking my brain gets mushy, I like the composition brushwork and I think it could be by a Pro, but who knows.
    Image 9" x 7 3/4",frame looks 60's-70-'s. The other piece I bought with it is on Grumbacher Canvas Board that dates from '63 to mid-70's. They're both done in oils.
    PS-Million dollar question-who's signature ? Thanks as allways !
    Flwer Paint 1.jpg Flwr paint 2.jpg Flwr Paint 3.jpg Flwr paint 4.jpg Flwr paint 5.jpg Flwr Paint 6.jpg Flwr Paint 8.jpg
     
  2. Debora

    Debora Well-Known Member

    The daisy painting is very mid-1960s.

    Debora

    images.jpeg
     
  3. daveydempsey

    daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

  4. Antiquefab

    Antiquefab Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page