Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Painting-Gd/Bad/Signature?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="bosko69, post: 13197055, member: 16283"]Scored this piece cheap last weekend-what do You all think...good,bad or indifferent ?</p><p>At the end of 7 or 8 hours of picking my brain gets mushy, I like the composition brushwork and I think it could be by a Pro, but who knows.</p><p>Image 9" x 7 3/4",frame looks 60's-70-'s. The other piece I bought with it is on Grumbacher Canvas Board that dates from '63 to mid-70's. They're both done in oils.</p><p>PS-Million dollar question-who's signature ? Thanks as allways !</p><p>[ATTACH=full]561003[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561004[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561005[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561006[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561007[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561008[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561009[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="bosko69, post: 13197055, member: 16283"]Scored this piece cheap last weekend-what do You all think...good,bad or indifferent ? At the end of 7 or 8 hours of picking my brain gets mushy, I like the composition brushwork and I think it could be by a Pro, but who knows. Image 9" x 7 3/4",frame looks 60's-70-'s. The other piece I bought with it is on Grumbacher Canvas Board that dates from '63 to mid-70's. They're both done in oils. PS-Million dollar question-who's signature ? Thanks as allways ! [ATTACH=full]561003[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561004[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561005[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561006[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561007[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561008[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561009[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Painting-Gd/Bad/Signature?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...