Featured Pair of Italian ceramic daisy lamps - any information / knowledge appreciated

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Tillibot, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Tillibot

Tillibot New Member

daisy lamps 01.jpg daisy lamps 02.jpg daisy lamps 04.jpg daisy lamps 07.jpg daisy lamps 06.jpg daisy lamps 05.jpg Hiya - I'm new to this group so please be easy with me :) I have had in my possession for many years now, a pair of very delicate (yes there is a little damage here and there) Italian made lamp bases. I have tried my hardest over the years to find out the maker and if they are collectable or not. Maybe I'm typing in the wrong words when trying to google them. Anyway, I'm at the end of my tether with these two beauties. Anyone have any ideas or seen something similar before?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021
    ascot, cxgirl and bercrystal like this.
  2. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

3. Tillibot

Tillibot New Member

@Houseful Wow! You lot are good :) For years Ive been looking for something similar! I've now found it - Capodimonte (style or whatever...) I will do some more digging around for that makers mark. Great start. Thanks!

cxgirl and Houseful like this.
  4. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

cxgirl likes this.
  5. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum Tillibot:) Your lamps are fabulous, I love them:)

pearlsnblume and Figtree3 like this.
  6. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

That floral pattern remind me somewhat of some Lefton daisy items.

Figtree3 likes this.
  7. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted