Featured Pair of Silver Mesh Dragon Bracelets

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by drg642, Nov 1, 2020.

1. drg642

drg642 Well-Known Member

These have Asian marks and test as silver. What are your thoughts about age and country of origin? Similar I've seen have been identified as Chinese. Do you think the box is original to the bracelets? It seems more western than Asian to me. And are these intended as wedding bracelets? Thanks for any thoughts.
    dd1.JPG dd2.JPG dd3.JPG dd4.JPG dd5.JPG dd6.JPG dd7.JPG dd8a.JPG dd8b.JPG dd9.JPG

Figtree3, aaroncab, BMRT and 15 others like this.
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Gorgeous, drg.:happy:
    Yes, original to the bracelets, and yes, Chinese.:)
    Very likely. Chinese twin bracelets usually are.

Figtree3, aaroncab, TraceyB and 9 others like this.
  3. drg642

drg642 Well-Known Member

Thanks AJ. I hesitated to buy them as they were a little expensive. They were displayed in a locked showcase without the box, but the tag said "with box." When I saw the velvet box next to the showcase, it sealed the deal for me.

TraceyB, KSW, stracci and 7 others like this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

They are good quality, and have a maker's mark. And it is difficult to find pairs. So I am sure they were worth it.:) I love them.:happy:

TraceyB, KSW, stracci and 6 others like this.
  5. tie.dye.cat

tie.dye.cat Well-Known Member

Ooh, I love those! The second picture of the marks is the correct orientation of the marks, but no clue what the mark says.

TraceyB and KSW like this.
  6. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

These are so cool. Great talking point too as they will definitely get peoples attention!

TraceyB likes this.
  7. TraceyB

TraceyB Well-Known Member

Oh how lovely. Very special

KSW likes this.
  8. BMRT

BMRT Jewelry cherry-picker, lover of silver

Beautiful work on the silver wire. You’ll have to break them out for a special occasion.

KSW likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted