Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Pewter touch/ stamp help! Lion Rampant, Crowned Rose
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="chra2263, post: 1054537, member: 12463"]Thanks for the response! Here is the link I used to help possibly identify the lion rampant:</p><p><a href="https://www.925-1000.com/Fgerman_marks_b1884_3.html" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.925-1000.com/Fgerman_marks_b1884_3.html" rel="nofollow">https://www.925-1000.com/Fgerman_marks_b1884_3.html</a></p><p><br /></p><p>The Grieffenberg hallmark, you'll see if you follow that link, is the closest match I've been able to come by so far. Any ideas of when this platter might have been made and by whom? I know there isn't a whole lot to go off of, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="chra2263, post: 1054537, member: 12463"]Thanks for the response! Here is the link I used to help possibly identify the lion rampant: [URL]https://www.925-1000.com/Fgerman_marks_b1884_3.html[/URL] The Grieffenberg hallmark, you'll see if you follow that link, is the closest match I've been able to come by so far. Any ideas of when this platter might have been made and by whom? I know there isn't a whole lot to go off of, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Silver
>
Pewter touch/ stamp help! Lion Rampant, Crowned Rose
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...