Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Photo locket silver plate
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Chinoiserie, post: 12708694, member: 79460"]Thanks Dave. I cant find any military examples to compare it with. I found this example of a victorian one with other symbols engraved inside..</p><p><br /></p><p><a href="https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1860319127/victorian-sterling-silver-locket?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1860319127/victorian-sterling-silver-locket?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details" rel="nofollow">https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1860319127/victorian-sterling-silver-locket?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details</a></p><p><br /></p><p>Anyway, ive given it a polish and the yellow has vanished. It actually looks like solid silver now but alas no marks anywhere.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]556237[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Chinoiserie, post: 12708694, member: 79460"]Thanks Dave. I cant find any military examples to compare it with. I found this example of a victorian one with other symbols engraved inside.. [URL]https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1860319127/victorian-sterling-silver-locket?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details[/URL] Anyway, ive given it a polish and the yellow has vanished. It actually looks like solid silver now but alas no marks anywhere. [ATTACH=full]556237[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Photo locket silver plate
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...