Featured Picasso

Discussion in 'Art' started by Jtw1313, Nov 3, 2019.

1. lloyd249

lloyd249 it's not hoarding if it's valuable

2. Jtw1313

Jtw1313 Active Member

So this special code can only be seen on a 4 by 6 glossy photo and on a jump drive lmao

3. lloyd249

i never sent them this pic why are you hung up on the glossy it was a joke just send pics of it to them.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. Jtw1313

Jtw1313 Active Member

I will send it but I’m curious that a friend of his father was there for everything he has done and since he started painting he has put this secret code in his work

Christmasjoy likes this.
  5. Jtw1313

Jtw1313 Active Member

This sounds like some weird crap to me but I will give it a try

6. lloyd249

the more people that said no it was just in the style of but i could clearly see that it was an old chair with an old painting on it , it had a known picasso muse on it and his name in big bold letters across the back it has cracking splitting chipping shrinking and common sense
    shhhh it's a secret lol

7. lloyd249

they shut me down when i start to ask the curious questions they can't answer i showed you what art encounters said after i showed him the could be a date code an inventory number we are not meant to know or the fakes will be harder to spot

8. lloyd249

this is all public knowledge about his friend he just died this year and picasso lived from 1881 to 1973 .tells when they met .

9. lloyd249

i have a couple really big books on him also,one with lots of his works and one on his life
    DSC09852.JPG DSC09850.JPG

10. Jtw1313

Jtw1313 Active Member

You must really be into Picasso

11. Jtw1313

Jtw1313 Active Member

Here is a question for you are these reproductions from the original?

12. lloyd249

i'm into proving this chairs painting was painted by picasso and learning along the way lol i did tats for about 20 years and am an artist also wrote a couple books on things (nothing published yet ) i / we are collectors of everything almost to the point of hoarders well me anyways lol i have a lot of reference books for all the things i collect

Christmasjoy likes this.
  13. lloyd249

nope just copies , there are books with what are considered original lithographs, i have seen it on pawn stars , the book is worth more cut up and framed

14. Jtw1313

Jtw1313 Active Member

Ok but copys from the original right

lloyd249 likes this.
  15. Jtw1313

Jtw1313 Active Member

Let me just get to the point if this piece I have happens to be a copy.....from the original.....what is telling them if it is real or not if it came from the original wouldn’t it just be the same? Wouldn’t it show this supposed code still?

16. lloyd249

i use hi def pics to compare the chair too ...keeping in mind that i never had these pics yet to send to claude i have just discovered it last month when i took some close up pics of it after reading this article DSC09301.JPG DSC09197.JPG DSC09204.JPG DSC09293.JPG DSC09294.JPG DSC09215.JPG DSC09216.JPG Pablo Picasso_Womanwith Helmet of Hair1904-vs chair 1.JPG

17. Jtw1313

Jtw1313 Active Member

What are you comparing it to the artwork

18. lloyd249

the great thing about posting is you can go back and edit them till you get it right lol

19. lloyd249

known picasso's on the left from 1904 to 1939 . from hi def pics from the net the best i could find , my chair on the right in all

20. lloyd249

this one is worth 50 million and is owned by this guy it's the 1939 woman with bird , he has all picasso's wives says they are worth altogether 1 billion dora marr with bird origanal.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted