Featured Picasso

Discussion in 'Art' started by Jtw1313, Nov 3, 2019.

1. busryde

busryde Active Member

So, Picasso, in his later years, did alot of these paintings. He was very prolific and cashed in on his name in his later years. I would suggest it authentic, but as to value, hey, you have a Picasso. Great, it's probably worth what you paid for it. In another market, you might get more. Bottom line, do you like the art?

judy and i need help like this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

3. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

Wow- just read the whole thing!
    First of all the DonQuixote is 2 a penny, try putting it back on ebay, maybe you'll get your money back. :p

I have owned, restored and sold one of the original lithographs of this image. Yours sir, is not it!

As far as the chair goes, once I saw you had that well-known Montreal charlatan:troll: and "discoverer of fingerprints", Biro, involved, I knew you were probably well hooked and on the way to full-on obsession. As many of his "clients" have found in the past, if you shell out enough Biro "research" dough, fingerprints will definitely be found!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Any Jewelry, judy and komokwa like this.
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Quite a feat. 27 lol's so far. Yes, I counted them, I had never seen so many in a thread, fascinating.... Seems to be a jolly thread.;)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    BoudiccaJones, komokwa and Jivvy like this.
  5. Jivvy

Jivvy the research is my favorite

Quite possibly the most impressive thing in this thread.

Lol.:joyful:

6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Agree.
    :hilarious:

Jivvy and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted