Pink Depression Glass?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by KaseyLynn56, Oct 23, 2020.

1. KaseyLynn56

KaseyLynn56 New Member

Found this set of bowls at the thrift shop today. I’m not quite sure what they are as they are unmarked. I picked them up because I think they are beautiful. Any ideas on what these are? Thought it was a punch bowl, but the small pieces are not glasses. They are smaller versions of the big bowl.

Attached Files:

TallCakes and KSW like this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Maybe a set of master and individual berry bowls? I'm no expert by any stretch, but I think that to call it "pink depression" the pink color should be throughout the glass. The pink here has been "applied" in some way, IMHO. Plus I don't think "depression glass" would have such a lot of gold edging. Obviously I could be mistaken.

Lucille.b and Sandra like this.
  3. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

I don't think it is depression glass either. Hopefully some of the other folks will know what it is.

Lucille.b likes this.
  4. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  5. KaseyLynn56

KaseyLynn56 New Member

Thank you very much! I love this little set and am happy to know where it came from. You all have been very helpful!

6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Draft saved Draft deleted