please can someone help me identify and maybe value my plate

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by johnyman1, Mar 19, 2017.

1. johnyman1

johnyman1 New Member

hi could someone please help me identfiy my plate i think its chinese but not 100% and sorry for pics as my cameras not very good

Attached Files:

2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Welcome to the group, johnyman1! Unfortunately your picture of the plate is too small for me to see. The signature picture came up okay. I usually edit my photos to size 480 pixels and 853 pixels. Please also include a photo of the entire front and entire back of your plate. It can help us in identification. If you still have trouble just post here and someone more talented with photos than I am can help you.
    Don

judy likes this.
  3. khl889

khl889 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted