Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Please help identify this toby jug (probably tobacco jar)
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Rick_T, post: 4275050, member: 22270"]Hi there, folks ! I'm trying to find any information I can about this item that I have been told is a toby jug. It's 5 inches tall and weighs 8.9 ounces. The lid/hat comes off and inside the rim at the back of the lid/hat is what looks like "4707", "4101", "4107", or "4701". Any information, details, pointers, and/or value you may know of would be most appreciated! If there's any other information I can provide or photos I can post please let me know. Thank you in advance for your assistance!</p><p>-Rick</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]341487[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]341488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]341489[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341490[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341492[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341493[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341494[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Rick_T, post: 4275050, member: 22270"]Hi there, folks ! I'm trying to find any information I can about this item that I have been told is a toby jug. It's 5 inches tall and weighs 8.9 ounces. The lid/hat comes off and inside the rim at the back of the lid/hat is what looks like "4707", "4101", "4107", or "4701". Any information, details, pointers, and/or value you may know of would be most appreciated! If there's any other information I can provide or photos I can post please let me know. Thank you in advance for your assistance! -Rick [ATTACH=full]341487[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]341488[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]341489[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341490[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341491[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341492[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341493[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]341494[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Please help identify this toby jug (probably tobacco jar)
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...