Featured Polish Art Glass

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by *crs*, Aug 16, 2020.

1. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Hopefully someone can help in IDing this piece of stunning Polish Art Glass. The vase stands 12 1/2". Clear label with black print. Unique Crystal Pbo(lead)24% Made in Poland. Etched on the bottom P or F/C 200. Who, what, or when would be appreciated. Thank you. PolishGlass.JPG PolishGlass2.JPG PolishGlass6.JPG

[​IMG]

FishLure, cxgirl, Any Jewelry and 3 others like this.
  2. janettekay

janettekay Well-Known Member

the label looks familiar.....had a paperweight once with (I think!) the label...
    Artist was Jablonski...but please know...just guessing...it was a long time ago....

3. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Spot on. It's Jablonski.

4. janettekay

janettekay Well-Known Member

Really ??? It is not like me to know stuff :jawdrop:!!!;)

*crs*, pearlsnblume, cxgirl and 4 others like this.
  5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

There you go! He does very nice stuff - Google shows some similar vases and like you, I've had weights.

6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

We have proof.:shifty: You know stuff!:joyful::happy:

7. *crs*

*crs* Hippy Dippy Antiquer

Sorry for the absence. Not recieving notifications again :shifty: Thank you very much.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  8. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Screw notifications.........we got folks here who post and don't check back for days, or weeks !!!

Yer fine !!!!:happy::happy::happy:

*crs* likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted