Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Porcelain – Caen – CAEN – M. Le François – Le François à Caen – LELIÈVRE – MAISON E. LELIÈVRE
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Brian Warshaw, post: 3665788, member: 16674"][USER=7724]@Fid[/USER] The only reference I have found is in William Chaffer’s book ‘Marks & Monograms on European and Oriental Pottery & Porcelain and that is 1968 in the 15th edition. At what stage it appears I don't know. The 7th edition is dated 1886.</p><p><br /></p><p>I will pursue this with the museums in Caen; but they seem different to British ones, unhelpful and non-responding.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Brian Warshaw, post: 3665788, member: 16674"][USER=7724]@Fid[/USER] The only reference I have found is in William Chaffer’s book ‘Marks & Monograms on European and Oriental Pottery & Porcelain and that is 1968 in the 15th edition. At what stage it appears I don't know. The 7th edition is dated 1886. I will pursue this with the museums in Caen; but they seem different to British ones, unhelpful and non-responding.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Porcelain – Caen – CAEN – M. Le François – Le François à Caen – LELIÈVRE – MAISON E. LELIÈVRE
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...