Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Porcelain figurine - id? age?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Northern Lights Lodge, post: 2228176, member: 13464"]Hi! Thanks for your thoughts. If I recall right; those photos were about as clear as I could get them... the numbers are very light (hardly indented at all). The hole seems to be a talking point...not sure what that means... </p><p>Well, either I'll find out more or i won't... you never know what tip will pop up that will gleen light on it.</p><p>Leslie[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Northern Lights Lodge, post: 2228176, member: 13464"]Hi! Thanks for your thoughts. If I recall right; those photos were about as clear as I could get them... the numbers are very light (hardly indented at all). The hole seems to be a talking point...not sure what that means... Well, either I'll find out more or i won't... you never know what tip will pop up that will gleen light on it. Leslie[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Porcelain figurine - id? age?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...