Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Porcelain Vase With Painted Rose and 1901 Stamp
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Jason, post: 191915, member: 800"]Thank you for the suggestion, but it is very difficult for me to tell one from the other. I have nothing to compare it to, but I think I see dots.</p><p><br /></p><p>Does that suggest the use of a decal rather than hand painted?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Jason, post: 191915, member: 800"]Thank you for the suggestion, but it is very difficult for me to tell one from the other. I have nothing to compare it to, but I think I see dots. Does that suggest the use of a decal rather than hand painted?[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Porcelain Vase With Painted Rose and 1901 Stamp
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...