Featured Porcies,can I have been THAT lucky ?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by johnnycb09, Mar 1, 2022.

1. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Hi all. I realize chances are better than good this might be a reproduction ,but I only found one mention online . Its 4x4 .I found several pieces of this pattern purported to be 1st class china from the Titanic ,but it could have been from any White Star ship. I would love yalls input ,it might be a fun discussion if nothing else.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Figtree3, Houseful, stracci and 7 others like this.
  2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

3. Roaring20s

Roaring20s Well-Known Member

4. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Thank you both. I saw those,but I just couldnt figure out wether this one might be unused stock or a repro. I of course hoped unused stock ! The weight kind of threw me too,its very light. I did see the mention of reproduction but not WHO reproduced it. Either way Im thrilled to have it being a Titanic nut since childhood.

Figtree3, pearlsnblume, judy and 6 others like this.
  5. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

I'd have been excited to find it.

6. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

How cool is that

Heart of the ocean, makes me think of winslets ghibbley bits

7. Roaring20s

8. Roaring20s

9. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Old or repro it is a sweet little keepsake.

bercrystal and johnnycb09 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted