Potties,any idea who made me ?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by johnnycb09, May 17, 2021.

1. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Hi all. Picked up this 4 inch high 2 wide spill(?) vase and have gotten nowhere on figuring out the mark . Even under magnification it eludes me to even see a shape. It had a tag saying French,but I cant find anything. Any input is always appreciated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

judy and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  2. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

I'm finding this a bit of a puzzler -- likely a late 19th c. Staffordshire factory, but could possibly be German. If you could do a drawing of the mark, we might see letters. Does look like there might be an anchor possibly.

johnnycb09, judy and Fid like this.
  3. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

reminds me of Royal Bonn figures.

johnnycb09 and judy like this.
  4. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Now that you say "anchor" I can see it ! Isnt that funny,I couldnt see anything! Ive got some appts but later Ill try to get better pics.

5. John Brassey

John Brassey Well-Known Member

I’d be looking at German c1900 ish

johnnycb09 and kentworld like this.
  6. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted