Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Pretty Glass Vase with a Mark, Need to ID Mark
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 557881, member: 182"][ATTACH=full]170804[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]170805[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]170806[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>I bought this vase as part of a box lot and assumed it was Mikasa because everything else in the box was. But there's a mark on the bottom I've never seen before and now I'm curious what it could be. The vase is 8" high. It has a triple repeating pattern like grass fronds that come out of the base. The mark was extremely difficult to photo, did my best, hope you can see it ok. TY![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 557881, member: 182"][ATTACH=full]170804[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]170805[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]170806[/ATTACH] I bought this vase as part of a box lot and assumed it was Mikasa because everything else in the box was. But there's a mark on the bottom I've never seen before and now I'm curious what it could be. The vase is 8" high. It has a triple repeating pattern like grass fronds that come out of the base. The mark was extremely difficult to photo, did my best, hope you can see it ok. TY![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Pretty Glass Vase with a Mark, Need to ID Mark
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...