Featured Pretty little necklaces that peaked my interest

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by ulilwitch, Oct 27, 2019.

1. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

I picked these up because I thought they were pretty and of course they were only $1.00 each, that helped. Haven't had much of a chance to look them up yet. The first one is beaded and some of the flowers are raised from the beads. The second one is a golden stone possibly tigers eye? The cord is leather. The third one feels like terracotta, cute. Thought you might like to see them. beaded necklace1.png beaded necklace2.png tigerseye necklace1.png tigerseye necklace2.png terracotta necklace.png

2. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Last one looks like that art clay stuff. I've forgotten many things, including the name of it.

3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Somebody should know what the stone in the second one is. It looks familiar but I'm not sure. Those would all be nice for wearing, if that's what you're going to do with them.

ulilwitch likes this.
  4. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

Yes, I got them to wear. I have a metal allergy so these are perfect. The stone one has metal on it but it will be worn outside the sweater. Thank you for your reply.

Figtree3 likes this.
  5. Msalicia

Msalicia Well-Known Member

The first one looks like millefiori/ Venetian handmade beads and the second maybe banded agate. Hard to tell that one from pic. My guess

ulilwitch likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted