Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Sell
>
Price on a pony embroidery - Norman Thelwell
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="bluumz, post: 407407, member: 649"]I have no idea of its value but, boy, that takes me back! I became acquainted with Thelwell during a 1974 visit to my grandparents in Hampshire, UK. I came back to the States pony-mad and carting along a load of horsey books and magazines.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="bluumz, post: 407407, member: 649"]I have no idea of its value but, boy, that takes me back! I became acquainted with Thelwell during a 1974 visit to my grandparents in Hampshire, UK. I came back to the States pony-mad and carting along a load of horsey books and magazines.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Sell
>
Price on a pony embroidery - Norman Thelwell
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...