Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Protecting images, watermark or not?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rhiwfield, post: 201364, member: 924"]Just trying to get a feel for how you view original photos and other ephemera. </p><p><br /></p><p>Do you get put off by watermarks or do you agree that the vendor should protect the image.</p><p><br /></p><p>And how do you view pinterest copying images without permission.</p><p><br /></p><p>I have just listed some rare Churchill photos and hated putting a copyright watermark on them but how else do you deter the image copiers?</p><p><br /></p><p>I have also got some rare scout original photos and I hate the thought that I paid good money for other people to copy images of the ebay listing.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rhiwfield, post: 201364, member: 924"]Just trying to get a feel for how you view original photos and other ephemera. Do you get put off by watermarks or do you agree that the vendor should protect the image. And how do you view pinterest copying images without permission. I have just listed some rare Churchill photos and hated putting a copyright watermark on them but how else do you deter the image copiers? I have also got some rare scout original photos and I hate the thought that I paid good money for other people to copy images of the ebay listing.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Protecting images, watermark or not?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...