Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Punch bowl with saw toothed and scalloped edge
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 4348732, member: 9614"]I have a punch bowl with saw toothed and scalloped edge. Dimensions are around 11 1/8" top dia. x 2 1/2" bottom dia. x 4 1/2" tall. The first picture is looking into the bowl and the last 2 are looking from the outside of the bowl. I thought maybe the fruit might have been pineapple or strawberry and the other design star of David or buttons. I struck out and could not find anything on this punch bowl. I would like to request some help identifying the company and the pattern of this punch bowl. Thank you. Rob</p><p>[ATTACH=full]360488[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]360489[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]360490[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 4348732, member: 9614"]I have a punch bowl with saw toothed and scalloped edge. Dimensions are around 11 1/8" top dia. x 2 1/2" bottom dia. x 4 1/2" tall. The first picture is looking into the bowl and the last 2 are looking from the outside of the bowl. I thought maybe the fruit might have been pineapple or strawberry and the other design star of David or buttons. I struck out and could not find anything on this punch bowl. I would like to request some help identifying the company and the pattern of this punch bowl. Thank you. Rob [ATTACH=full]360488[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]360489[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]360490[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Punch bowl with saw toothed and scalloped edge
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...