Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Punch bowl with saw toothed and scalloped edge
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 4349348, member: 9614"]I had already checked for a raised mark in the bottom center of the glass but there was none as a lead in my initial search. I did notice on my research information after your lead found on the bottom of those like the words NUCUT which I just found out was a line for Imperial Glass. They may have had other words but at the time I was looking for one just like mine to compare to and I did find it without the mark like mine. Thank you for the leads. Rob[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 4349348, member: 9614"]I had already checked for a raised mark in the bottom center of the glass but there was none as a lead in my initial search. I did notice on my research information after your lead found on the bottom of those like the words NUCUT which I just found out was a line for Imperial Glass. They may have had other words but at the time I was looking for one just like mine to compare to and I did find it without the mark like mine. Thank you for the leads. Rob[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Punch bowl with saw toothed and scalloped edge
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...