Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Rare Color Bonanza Today at thrift
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Bdigger, post: 13199432, member: 157"]Just got back from the Thrift shops today and I scored big!</p><p><br /></p><p>1. Set of seven 7.5" "Parrot" (sylvan) Luncheon plates, 3 saucers and 4 coffee cups. I Paid $25 for it all.</p><p>2. 4 Ruby red Bolla Grande wine stems $.3,96 for all 4 (.99 ea) </p><p><br /></p><p>3. A red and green pair of Bolla Grande wines with air twist stems ($1.98) .99 ea</p><p><br /></p><p>4 2 small ruby red pitchers with applied handles. $1.21 ea.</p><p><br /></p><p>So total spent today was $35. More then I usually spend, but I think it was worth it!</p><p><br /></p><p>I'm excited about the "parrot" pattern stuff. It's a pattern I haven't run across in YEARS. and I have always liked it. It is all in pristine condition too! </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]561051[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561052[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561053[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Bdigger, post: 13199432, member: 157"]Just got back from the Thrift shops today and I scored big! 1. Set of seven 7.5" "Parrot" (sylvan) Luncheon plates, 3 saucers and 4 coffee cups. I Paid $25 for it all. 2. 4 Ruby red Bolla Grande wine stems $.3,96 for all 4 (.99 ea) 3. A red and green pair of Bolla Grande wines with air twist stems ($1.98) .99 ea 4 2 small ruby red pitchers with applied handles. $1.21 ea. So total spent today was $35. More then I usually spend, but I think it was worth it! I'm excited about the "parrot" pattern stuff. It's a pattern I haven't run across in YEARS. and I have always liked it. It is all in pristine condition too! [ATTACH=full]561051[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561052[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]561053[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Rare Color Bonanza Today at thrift
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...