Rare finds

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Noe Olguin, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Noe Olguin

Noe Olguin New Member

Is M amAustin a well known artist? I’ve got a nice piece if anyone is interested.

Also does anyone know of a Simplex Automatic Time Stamp Co Boston Mass Clock if its worth anything? Thanks

judy likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

A - Offers to buy, sell or trade by individuals and/or dealers are not permitted in any way, shape or form in threads and/or posts. If you wish to make such an offer, contact the other party by Private Message or email.

aaroncab likes this.
  3. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

sigh...

komokwa likes this.
  4. komokwa

Tis the Season....:meh:

Fid likes this.
  5. Noe Olguin

Noe Olguin New Member

LOL i was referred by a friend. Didnt know you could not make such posts.

6. komokwa

you can.......but on the SELL FORUM...when you've made enuf posts to qualify.

Your friend should have known this..

7. Northern Lights Lodge

Northern Lights Lodge Well-Known Member

I searched around; but didn't know where to post this... hope this is a good spot. I was asked by a friend to find a value on this adorable rabbit. I have done a fair amount of internet searching and the only mention I found of it was on "Worthpoint"; which I don't have access to. It is a "Thumper" RED stuffed bunny by Walt Disney - "F.W. Woolnough" WOOLKIN - Japan; undated. She has molded rubber face and her fur feels like mohair. Aside from a spot on her ear... and a dingy tail; she's in great shape. Would any kind soul be able to check that Worthpoint listing for me? Or does anyone have any idea of value. IMG_7392A.JPG IMG_7394B.JPG IMG_7391c.JPG IMG_7397d.JPG
    Thanks for any info! Leslie

judy likes this.
  8. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Leslie, you can paste the Worthpoint link, then tag Sassafras or Kronos.
    Found it.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  9. i need help

10. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

11. komokwa

I searched around; but didn't know where to post this... hope this is a good spot. I was asked by a friend to find a value on this adorable rabbit........

A thread, started by a new member & young man, who's looking to sell us his stuff...& find a value for another item with no pics whatsoever.... that lasted one day..on the Antiques forum......
    & you think this could be a good spot to post a bunny...to find it's value for a friend...under the title Rare Finds........???

Will wonders never cease .....:meh::meh:

( it still wasn't the right spot for it....;))

popsycat and aaroncab like this.
  12. i need help

Asked and Answered....
    It all worked out. ;)

13. Northern Lights Lodge

Northern Lights Lodge Well-Known Member

Thank you Kronos! and the rest for your help! Leslie

i need help likes this.
  14. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

@Northern Lights Lodge - starting a new thread for your own object is always the best thing. It did all work out this time, but only because of the intervention of our awesome admin, @i need help.

Draft saved Draft deleted