Featured Really Cute Ceramic Tray to Show

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ola402, Feb 8, 2020.

1. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

I got this really neat white ceramic serving tray yesterday in a lot. It has a place in one corner to thread a ribbon and you can change the ribbon according to the holiday. I put a July 4th one in cuz that's all the ribbon I have, excluding Christmas and that's over. There's a signature on the back of the tray and if you know it, then that would be great. It measures 13 3/4" by 7 1/2". Right now, I'm trying to talk DH into keeping it because we Need it. HaHaHa!

DSCF5608.jpg DSCF5609.jpg DSCF5610.jpg

2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

I agree, you need it, of course you do!

judy, ola402 and i need help like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

patd8643, judy, ola402 and 1 other person like this.
  4. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

Thanks, INH, Southern Living at Home has a lot of folks who design for them under their label. It's just good to know it's a Dress Me Up Platter for SLAH. Wow, that seller wants $40 for it. I guess because it's New. It looks like some people have sold one for as much as $35-40. I loved the ones that are offered with the wrought iron two tier stand.

judy, Any Jewelry and i need help like this.
  5. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Pam,
    I got all excited when I saw your photo since my Waterford Christmas tree topper has the same ribbon tied around the original box when I bought it.
    greg

i need help and ola402 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted