Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Red branch coral brooch
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="cfh, post: 13194638, member: 20095"]Hi everyone! I bought this branch coral brooch this weekend. I did a google image search and it said the writing was Japanese for nickel or german silver. I don’t know much (or anything) about red coral. I googled a bit, but I trust you guys more. Is this real red coral? Or dyed red coral? There are a few white spots on the ends. I know the brooch is worth the dollar I paid for it, but is it worth much more than that? I was trying to find comparable pieces on ebay, but the prices were all over the place.</p><p>Thanks for any and all comments!!!</p><p>[ATTACH=full]560963[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560964[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560965[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560966[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="cfh, post: 13194638, member: 20095"]Hi everyone! I bought this branch coral brooch this weekend. I did a google image search and it said the writing was Japanese for nickel or german silver. I don’t know much (or anything) about red coral. I googled a bit, but I trust you guys more. Is this real red coral? Or dyed red coral? There are a few white spots on the ends. I know the brooch is worth the dollar I paid for it, but is it worth much more than that? I was trying to find comparable pieces on ebay, but the prices were all over the place. Thanks for any and all comments!!! [ATTACH=full]560963[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560964[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560965[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]560966[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Red branch coral brooch
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...